Pond Insurance Agency / Independent Buyers Co-Op
C-Store Insurance Programs
Mission Statement: PIA has developed an insurance program designed to assist members of the Independent Buyers Co-op with a variety of insurance solutions to meet their needs. PIA has partnered with A-rated Insurance Carriers to provide the best value available.
New Business Quoting and Placement Steps
1. Application Process – Please fill out the appropriate on-line application or contact us for a paper copy. **In order to receive a quote the application must be filled out completely and accurately.
2. Loss Runs - Please click on the link below to complete the “Loss Run Request Form”. This form must be completed and signed by you and you must forward to your current agent for completion of the request.
Loss Runs Letter Template
3. Quote Presentation - Once we have received completed applications and the loss runs we will provide you with the best quote available to fit your needs.
4. Billing - When the quote is accepted and an indication to place coverage on your behalf is agreed upon we will then determine your preferred billing method.
5. Cancellation of existing coverage - When we receive confirmation that the new policy/policies are in effect then we will provide you a request to sign to cancel the existing policy.
6. Policy Delivery – All Policies will be delivered electronically unless a hard copy is requested.
C-Store Commercial Business Owners Program
C-Store Life and Health Express Program
C-Store Owners Personal Home and Auto Elite Program